New England Revolution
Dec. 2017 - Present
- Report on New England Revolution matches, interview players and host offsite community events.
- Represent New England Revolution brand as on-air talent for digital assets.
- Write/host live pregame show in studio for all home game and select road matches.
- Provide social content across platforms for behind-the-scenes insight for game day and training, including for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram/IGTV and Snapchat.
July 2017 - Present
- Report for the fastest growing online sports media brand – Division: Swish Appeal.
- One of four reporters nationwide to cover NBA All-Star Weekend 2018 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Selected as only reporter nationwide to cover 2018 March Madness games in Boston, MA.
- Recap basketball games across the country and interview coaches/players for website features.
- Host Facebook Live sessions directly after games to give summary and thoughts to followers.
- Promote content on social media via Instagram while at games.
- Click here for Elizabeth's SB Nation Profile
Reporter & Director
Boston Business Women
Dec. 2016 - Present
Dec. 2016 - Present
- Write scripts, conduct interviews, edit content and produce promotional spots.
- Write and create unique content to publish on Boston Business Women blog.
- Conduct social outreach to increase brand awareness and promote conference ticket sales.
- Host in-person conferences - including sold-out 2017 Empow(Her) Forum.
Oct. 2016 - Sept. 2017
- Performed as a live host for athletic promotions on court and throughout the TD Garden arena,
with crowds up to 18,000 people.
- Wrote scripts for promotions that are executed.
- Represented Boston Celtics brand as in-arena and digital talent.
May 2015 - Dec. 2017
- Led key client /internal communication to execute projects across TV, print, radio & social.
- Interviewed US Military service members and wrote feature articles for Futures Magazine.
- Led, emceed and presented at annual boot camp in Washington, D.C. for military personnel.
Boston Bruins Foundation Young Professionals Group | Member
Boston Celtics | Professional Cheerleader
Interpublic Group Women's Leadership Network | Chair
Socially Savvy - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, WordPress, Snapchat, Google+
Overall - Self-starter, Great interpersonal skills, Team Player, Diligent Worker, Strong Public Speaker
Computer Proficient - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Premiere, Publisher, Outlook, Webvantage, ENPS, Final Cut Pro